Tuesday, March 25, 2008
OK. So what do you think?
Little Boy Blue? (left)
Or the Greenboy? (right)
(Currently named just for the not-very-visible color on their collar, although it might stick as name. . . . )
But seriously, here's the dilemma:
1. We originally thought to get a dog when our house is finished and we've moved in.
2. Dogs of this breed are not regularly to be had just for the asking.
3. Boy-Blue and Greenboy will be ready to leave their birthing home the end of May.
4. Our house won't be finished till probably August.
5. Our rental house prohibits pets (we have an express exception for our cat).
6. What do you think the answer would be to the request to bring a new puppy into our rental house for the last 3 months or so of our stay here?
7. Given 1 through 5 - and the probable answer to number 6 - what is the traveling distance (in a straight line) from Minneapolis to China?
Sorry. No. Let's try that again. Given 1 through 5 - and the probable answer to number 6 - what is the "ethical" course of action? And two: what impact do fortuitous circumstances have on the answer?